At Puddle Jumpers Prepschool we believe that guided & inquiry-based learning in a safe, caring and collaborative environment helps to establish the foundation for the development of healthy and confident learners.
We provide research-based programming aligned with the Ministry of Education’s Early Learning Framework. This framework highlights six distinct principles of best practice for Early Childhood Programs in Ontario.
- The early years set the foundation for lifelong learning, behaviour, health, and well-being.
- Partnerships with families and communities help early childhood settings to best meet the needs of young children.
- Respect for diversity, equity and inclusion is vital for optimal development and learning.
- A planned program supports early learning.
- Play is a means to learning that capitalizes on children’s natural curiosity and exuberance.
- Knowledgeable and responsive early childhood educators and other early learning practitioners are essential to early childhood settings.
Our goal is to provide your child with developmentally appropriate early childhood education programming that will develop and foster the social, emotional, cognitive, physical skills and knowledge necessary for learning and success.
As a parent, you are the primary and most significant educator of your child, and we look forward to working with you, to help your child learn, grow and successfully transition into Kindergarten.