Our team has been carefully selected and is comprised of individuals who are dedicated to childcare and learning:
- A Director
- A Licensed Early Childhood Educator Supervisor
- Early Childhood Educators
- Support Staff
All of our staff are required to provide a Vulnerable Sector Screening (Police reference check) before they are able to work in our facility. Staff members possess First Aid and CPR certification.
Andrea is a mother of two young children and a primary teacher for a local school board. She has been teaching since 2001. Andrea’s educational qualifications include a Bachelor of Arts and a teaching degree/ Master of Science degree. Her vision for Puddle Jumpers Prepschool is to prepare children for school with emphasis on quality care and educational enrichment. Feel confident in knowing that your child’s well-being is the priority of a mother and teacher alike.
To ensure your child’s well-being, as with all Licensed Day Nurseries, Puddle Jumpers Prepschool is required to be in compliance with the standards set out in Ontario Regulation 262 of the Day Nursery Act.
- A 6000 sqft facility with a fenced play yard of over 4000 sqft.
- Big, bright windows and large classrooms.
- Happy, caring, skilled staff.
- Neutral décor that is not over stimulating, with emphasis placed on natural and organic toys and materials.
- New, age appropriate- equipment, toys and activities.
- Professional cleaning service used to maintain a healthy environment.
- A school gym to support an active, healthy lifestyle.
- A security system is installed.
- Warm & nutritious meals provided.